Is this your first time here?
Hi! For full access to courses you'll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on this web site. Each of the individual courses may also have a one-time "enrollment key", which you won't need until later. Here are the steps:
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- On the registration page, you will be asked to select your consortium membership from a drop down box. Please select the correct place of your employment. If you are an individual member, please choose your primary AHEC site. If you are an Upstate AHEC or AHEC U member only, choose "Individual Member - Upstate AHEC". If you are a student, choose your school or not a consortium member and enter your school information for practice location information. If you are not employed, enter your home information for practice location name, address, city, state, zip, and county.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Now, select the course you want to participate in.
- If you are prompted for an "enrollment key" - use the one that your employer has given you. This will "enroll" you in the course.
- You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.
Upstate AHEC's conflict of interest policy requires faculty to disclose any real or apparent commercial financial affiliations related to the content of their presentations/materials.
Speakers have signed a vested interest form declaring any conflict of interest in education activities. Please see individual activities for any conflicts of interest.
Provisions of these educational activities by Upstate AHEC does not imply endorsement by Upstate AHEC, SCNA or ANCC of any commercial products displayed in conjunction with activities.